(based on 14 ratings in 2017)
"Dedicated and supportive."
- The sociable culture and open-plan office mean there is no sense of hierarchy.
- There are many internal opportunities, including the actuarial exams, to help people with their career progression.
- Managers are seen as being both approachable and helpful.
- The wide variety of work tasks helps to prevent graduates’ working days from becoming repetitive.
- Some salary increases are dependent on graduates passing exams.
- The varying workload means that the office can get very busy at peak times.
- Client deadlines can make some feel under pressure.
- Long hours may be required at times.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!