Speech and Language Therapist Graduates - West Midlands
Do you have a Speech and Language related degree?
Would you like to gain paid experience as a Speech and Language assistant before becoming a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist?
i-teachers work with a range of supportive schools in the West Midlands area who require an ambitious graduate with relevant experience to work within their school to aid the development of children with complex communications needs.
We are currently seeking aspiring Speech and Language therapists who are keen to gain experience in a school context before becoming HCPC licensed.
- Gain valuable experience within a school context
- £60-£65 per day paid-experience
- Long Term/Full Academic Year position
- Closely supported by the schools SENCO
- Opportunity to support young people in their learning
- Fantastic opportunity to begin your career as a SaLT
Person Specification - English Graduate Learning Support Mentor
For this role you must:
- Speech and Language related degree is essential
- Resilient yet empathetic personality
- Genuine passion for working with young people
- Aspiring Speech and Language Therapist
- Excellent communication skills
About the role
Throughout the academic year you will be a key member of the school intervention strategy.
Your role will involve:
- Supporting students who have been identified as having Speech, Language and Communication Needs.
- Liaise with the SENCO regarding the needs of pupils you support
- Support pupils on a one-to-one or small group basis.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!