Maths Graduate – Maths Teaching Assistant - Manchester
Have you recently graduated with a Maths degree and would like to gain some experience as a Maths Teaching Assistant in a secondary school?
If you are thinking about a career in teaching, but unsure what path you should follow, i-teachers are working with a fantastic school in Manchester would like to offer Math’s graduates the opportunity to showcase their skills in a dynamic maths department.
This rewarding role as a Maths Teaching Assistant will allow you to see progress with the students that need help the most, whilst being paid for the full academic year.
- Paid experience £300 per week
- Long Term/Full-Time position
- Starting ASAP until July 2017
- Perfect for aspiring Maths Teachers
- Excellent training opportunities
- Maths/Accounting/Finance degree essential
Person Specification -
For this role you must:
- Have recently graduated with a minimum 2:1 Maths degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to engage pupils with challenging and creative tasks
- Have a genuine aspiration to become a future teacher
About the Role – Maths Teaching Assistant
During the course of the academic year, you will assigned specifically to the Maths department working closely with the subject leader. You will play a key role in the schools maths intervention strategy, supporting struggling students who need that extra help outside of the classroom with booster sessions or 1:1 support.
If you would like the opportunity to join this wonderful school as a Maths Teaching assistant, do not hesitate and send your CV and covering letter to Holly at i-teachers right away!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!