Psychology Graduates – SEN Teaching Assistant - Manchester
Are you a recent Psychology graduate, particularly interested in the area of Educational Psychology?
Would you like the opportunity to work 1:1 with children who have SEN such as Autism/ADHD/EBD?
Working with a number of Primary schools across Manchester, you will be carefully matched with a child that needs 1:1 learning and development support throughout the day. This would be the perfect preparation for an Educational Psychology course!
- Paid experience £300 per week
- Long Term/Full-Time position
- Manchester Primary School
- Working closely with the SENCo
- 1:1 support role
Person Specification - SEN Teaching Assistant
For this role you must:
- Have recently graduated with a minimum 2:1 Psychology degree
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have a resilient yet empathetic personality
- Be passionate about supporting children with Special Educational Needs
- Some experience of working with children is desirable
About the Role – SEN Teaching Assistant
In this role you will be supporting the social, emotional and academic development of a child. Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and the SENCo (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) you will receive fantastic training and support. This rewarding role requires a caring a nurturing individual to help formulate interventions that focus on applying your specialist knowledge.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the outstanding schools we work with as an SEN Teaching assistant, do not hesitate to send your CV and covering letter to Holly at i-teachers today.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!