(based on 62 ratings in 2015)
"Varied, exciting, challenging!"
- IBM is a household name which works with top quality clients on cutting edge projects
- The people-oriented culture means that employees at all levels are well supported
- Training opportunities are plentiful and always of a high standard
- Working hours are flexible and enable graduates to have a good work/life balance
- The job requires quite a lot of travelling which can be tiresome
- IBM is so large that a certain amount of bureaucracy is inevitable
- There is a lot of new information to take on board when starting with at IBM which can a little confusing
- Graduates could be given more information on the tasks they will be assigned to before starting work at IBM
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!