(based on 60 ratings in 2016)
"The company offers opportunities, responsibilities and collaboration."
- Graduate employees appreciate the opportunity to work on large projects that have big impacts.
- Managers and mentors are very accessible and give regular feedback and advice.
- Working hours are flexible and enable graduates to have a good work/life balance.
- The company is committed to diversity and helps people to work around family.
- Some areas of the job can require quite a lot of travelling.
- IBM is so large that graduates may struggle to stand out.
- The amount of information to take on board when starting at IBM can be a little confusing.
- Some employees felt that the offices could have benefited from more facilities.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!