GPU Compute and Vision Software Engineer
A software engineering position to develop Compute and Vision Processing drivers and compilers for our architecture. This will bring you into contact with current and future generations of Vision/GPU/3D hardware targeted at mobile phones and other mobile devices.
Working as a part of a team you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Work on vision based APIs developing driver and compiler software.
- Liaising with other company wide software and hardware teams.
- Architectural and functional documentation.
- Attending meetings with other members of the industry to decide and design the future generation of APIs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good design skills.
- Self-starter and hard working.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex ideas.
Target Capabilities and Skills
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- C / C++ programming.
The following would be advantageous but are not required:
- Knowledge of Vision/Image Processing algorithms and techniques.
- Some familiarity with compiler architecture, algorithms and standard tools LLVM, LEX, YACC.
- An appreciation of multi-threaded and/or parallel computation and associated difficulties.
- Some experience of compute APIs i.e. Open CL, Cuda etc.
- Some understanding of embedded real-time operating systems.
- Some assembly language programming.
A good degree in relevant subject.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!