Video Hardware Design Engineer
To work as part of a team developing next generation video processing IP that are used by top tier semiconductors suppliers for highly integrated System on Chip's. This role involves working at the leading edge of ASIC design.
Working as a part of a team, as a graduate engineer you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
- VHDL coding of video and display algorithms to implement parts of the function of the IP
- Testing of the block with support from the simulator team
- Top level test of the IP working with the senior members of the team
Target capabilities and skills
The successful candidate will have some of the following skills:
- A strong grasp of electronics
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate ideas
Small friendly team
Must be qualified as a minimum to degree level with Honours at either 1st or 2.1. Other qualifications would also be suitable if they are at least equivalent
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!