Hardware Engineer - PowerVR Hardware Graphics group
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to exercise and develop their skills on cutting edge designs. You will become part of a dynamic and motivated design team where you will work on the full design cycle from specification and implementation through to testing verification of the cores. Your job will include exposure to cutting edge EDA tools and advanced silicon processes.
Working as a part of a team, as a graduate engineer you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Block Level Specification
- Design and Coding using VHDL
Target Capabilities and Skills
The successful candidate will have some of the following skills:
- An excellent knowledge of digital design, including low power design.
- Experience of VHDL or Verilog.
The successful candidate will be:
- Be self motivated.
- Have good problem solving ability.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working Environment
- You will be working in friendly small design teams
A good Degree (1st or 2.1) in Electronic Engineering, Mathematics or related subject
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!