To help to research and develop new - and improve existing - 3D/2D graphics technologies that will help create the next generation of rendering hardware.
This role is within the PowerVR Graphics Research group. As part of this team you will be researching state of the art techniques to help make the next generations of graphics systems more efficient, powerful and/or feature rich.
Target Capabilities and Skills
- The ability innovate and experiment.
- Good programming skills (preferably C/C++)
- Knowledge of engineering-level mathematics (e.g. linear algebra and calculus)
- Knowledge of Computer Graphics techniques welcomed.
- Some knowledge of computer/graphics hardware an added bonus
The candidate should be enthusiastic, able to communicate their ideas, and be self-motivated.
As part of a small team in the PowerVR research group, you will typically be assigned your own particular area to investigate, but interaction and brainstorming with colleagues in the research group is highly encourage.
1st Class honours or 2:1 degree in Computer Science or Engineering Experience with Windows and/or Unix development . Programming using a 3D graphics API desirable.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!