QA Graphics Test Development
Imagination Technologies is one of the world's fastest growing and most exciting technology companies. The breadth of technologies and markets it serves involves working with most of the biggest and best semiconductor, consumer electronics, multimedia and App content developers and industry partners in the world.
Our technologies feature in many of the world's most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and media players to the future wireless home, connected multimedia-rich cars and much more.
The QA team is looking for graphics test application writers. The role will involve working with the hardware, driver and simulator teams to write and maintain applications used to generate tests for new cores and drivers as they are being developed. Additionally the candidate will triage test areas for issues and communicate with the other teams to solve them.
Working as a part of a team you will have some or all of the following responsibilities
- Writing tests
- Signing off test runs
Target Capabilities and Skills
- Some development experience of coding, or an excellent graduate with direct experience.
- C/C++ or similar imperative language.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter able to work both alone and as part of a team
- "Can-Do" approach to workload
- Friendly - outgoing personality gets on with all types of people
- Tenacious - determined not to let anything stop getting the job done
- Open - enjoys working in an informal environment
- Dedicated - willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by immediate manager or demanded by business
- A passion for excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to understand and communicate complex ideas.
A degree in engineering, computing or similar is required for this role.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!