GPU Computer Software Engineer
Imagination Technologies is one of the world's fastest growing and most exciting technology companies. The breadth of technologies and markets it serves involves working with most of the biggest and best semiconductor, consumer electronics, multimedia and App content developers and industry partners in the world.
Our technologies feature in many of the world's most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and media players to the future wireless home, connected multimedia-rich cars and much more.
Working with the Compute team you would be involved with the fast-moving world of embedded Compute. This relatively new area is concerned with exposing the power of GPUs to tasks other than graphics. You would be working with the latest Compute APIs such as OpenCL and Renderscript Compute on cutting edge embedded HW.
As part of the Compute team you will be working with a young and dynamic team of engineers helping develop the next generation of embedded Computer software.
Working as a part of a team, you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Developing driver and/or compiler code
- Creating test environments for your work
- Interacting with customers
- Following latest industry developments
- C programming
- Self-starter - able to work both alone and as part of a team
- "Can-Do" approach to workload
- Friendly - outgoing personality, gets on with all types of people
- Tenacious - determined not to let anything stop getting the job done
- Open - enjoys working in an informal environment
- Dedicated - willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by immediate manager or demanded by business
- A passion for excellence and attention to detail
- Team player
Relaxed informal office environment working with good sense of camaraderie amongst the team.
Computer science/engineering/math degree would be beneficial. But willing to consider any background.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!