Digital ASIC Designer - 3D Graphics
Imagination Technologies is one of the world's fastest growing and most exciting technology companies. The breadth of technologies and markets it serves involves working with most of the biggest and best semiconductor, consumer electronics, multimedia and App content developers and industry partners in the world. Our technologies feature in many of the world's most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and media players to the future wireless home, connected multimedia-rich cars and much more.
Working as a part of a team, as a graduate engineer you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Block Level Specification
- Design and Coding using VHDL
Target Capabilities and Skills
The successful candidate will have some of the following skills:
- An excellent knowledge of digital design, including low power design
- Experience of VHDL or Verilog
The successful candidate will:
- Be self motivated
- Have good problem solving ability
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Friendly small design teams
- A good Degree (1st or 2.1) in Electronic Engineering, Mathematics or related subject
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!