Graduate Hardware Engineer - PowerVR Graphics - Kings Langley
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to exercise and develop their skills on cutting-edge designs as part of the PowerVR Hardware Graphics group. You will become part of a dynamic and motivated design team where you will work on the full design cycle from the specification and implementation through to verification of the cores.
Your job will include exposure to cutting-edge EDA tools (used to design, test and verify the integrated circuit) and advanced silicon processes.
Working as a part of a team, as a graduate engineer you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Block Level Specification
- Design and Coding using VHDL
- The above responsibilities involve logic and circuit design techniques (integrated circuit design). This is digital ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) design for graphics processor architecture.
Target Capabilities and Skills
The successful candidate will have some of the following skills:
- An excellent knowledge of digital integrated circuit design, including low power design
- Experience of VHDL or Verilog
The successful candidate will be:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good problem-solving ability
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
You will be working in friendly small design teams
A good degree (1st or 2.1) in Electronic Engineering, Mathematics or related subject
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!