Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We're Instant Impact, a team of unforgettable Recruiters who believe the start of everyone's career should be an unforgettable experience. Built by graduates, for graduates, we work with exciting companies such as Aston Martin & Deliveroo who recognise that securing the very best talent is critical to their growth and success.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be joining a collaborative team who work together to succeed and celebrate each other’s successes. We invest heavily in the development of our team, which means that Recruitment Consultants will benefit from all the support & training they need to thrive.
You’ll also be joining a values and purpose led business – where the experience we provide our candidates & clients is a guiding light in everything we do!
The role of a Graduate Recruitment will involve…
- Learning to manage the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish - leading on client communications and taking responsibility for successfully delivering on their recruitment needs, seeking out opportunities to exceed expectations at every occasion.
- Becoming a trusted advisor to our candidates by supporting them throughout their applications, understanding their true motivations and aspirations, and offering advice and interview tips.
- Generating new business by networking with clients and candidates, asking them for introductions, recommendations and testimonials.
The ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant will…
- Be a people person who can easily build rapport with anyone. and everyone!
- Want to work in a collaborative environment where personal development and progression is a huge focus.
- Have a great work ethic and be constantly looking to exceed expectations.
- Be ambitious, proactive, target-orientated with bucket loads of initiative.
- Work well under pressure, with a positive and proactive mindset.