Our client is on a mission to make it easier for people to eat healthier! They produce interesting, healthy and delicious meals for everyone to enjoy. At the forefront of marketing, they are constantly creating new and exciting recipes, whilst refreshing their communications and packaging.
This healthy eating start-up are looking to recruit a motivated Marketing Executive, with a passion for helping others in creating marketing communications across multiple platforms with the ability; to support all members of the team, multitask different projects and be a brand ambassador. This role would suit someone early on in their career or recent graduate, looking for their first marketing role. Anyone who is enthusiastic about food and brand marketing would love in this role. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to learn the basics of marketing and start your career in FMCG, you would be joining the business during an exciting period of growth, as they are expanding their UK retail supply chain and product range.
- Supporting the team to deliver marketing campaigns and PR stories
- Represent the company as a brand ambassador at all marketing events
- Assist the team with managing the logistics of events, exhibitions and press trips
- Contribute to the creation of high-quality copy for press material and online content
- Support the business with any ad-hoc projects and responsibilities
- 1 year+ work experience, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, where tasks and priorities change daily
- Keen interest in marketing or FMCG brands
- Proactive attitude, being proud of everything of you do
- Confident team player who can think on their feet and generate new ideas to improve processes
Training & Development:
Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the of a start-up company and working with a food brand. This is a fantastic opportunity for your first role in Marketing or a FMCG company, which could open more job opportunities within the team.
- 33 days holidays
- Up to 20% bonus
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Phone bill paid
- A free trip away with the company