Field Sales Team Leader- Bristol
A Dog food company is looking for a Field Sales Team Leader to lead their expansion into the Bristol area. They provide a luxurious approach to the pet food market by delivering homemade dog food straight to your door. Their goal is big and unabashedly bold: to seamlessly and completely bridge the physical and dietary norms of typical pet suppliers. Using their extraordinary fresh knowledge of what is right for your dog, the company maintains strong rapport with their customers.
They have had become one of the five fastest growing startups in Europe and are looking to rapidly expand into Bristol in 2019!
My client is actively searching for a Field Sales Team Leader to head up their Bristol Office. The role is very autonomous and has scope for you to take it in the direction you want. It will involve growing your own team of Brand Ambassadors to engage with the dog lovers of Bristol.
- Build, manage and develop a fully functioning sales team in Bristol including recruiting, training and developing the team.
- Ensure weekly & monthly sales targets are met
- Define and execute a field sales strategy across the South West of England
- Flexible with working hours (3 – 4 days in the office midweek (11am – 8pm) and 1 – 2 days in the field on the weekend)
- Full driver’s license (some driving/travel will be required)
- Sales experience
- Made of grit. Not afraid of the grind.
- Creative, curious and full of ideas.
- Obsessed with dogs
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial ‘can do’ attitude
Training & Development:
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a fun and out-going team, who will provide thorough support, with on-going opportunities to learn from the Head of Sales during this high growth phase. This role is for someone who is hungry for the challenge to think out of the box.
- 24 days of holiday.
- Co-working office space in Bristol
- Weekly lunch & learns.
- Weekly beers, monthly socials and quarterly off-site events.