Corporate Customer Success Executive
This is an amazing opportunity for career development and progression. Customer Success Executives must know the company’s products inside and out. They are often called upon to provide technical support to customers or to provide training on their products. They help customers plan and understand the best ways to use their software or products based on the customer’s business needs.
A Customer Success Executive is not focused on making sales, rather on educating their customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using their services and retain and grow the business.
- Become a solution expert on the company’s technology
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Training and implementation, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and customer satisfaction
- Provide first line Technical and Product Support for clients and sales through the channels provided to ensure client satisfaction and product compliance
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship at all levels, with each assigned client and drive continued value of their products and services
- Respond to clients in a manner that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty
- Gather meaningful product feedback from client base and identify potential trends and requirements to help push our solutions forward
- Work with the Sales Team to ensure customers have the resources and support needed to maintain product expertise, work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities and eliminate churn
- Coach new Customer Success team members
- 2:1 or above from a top 30 University
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic about technology and wanting to learn software programs
- Understanding of technology services and their application to customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Organised, professional and personable
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Love for teamwork and commitment to business
- Customer Service experience
Training & Development
As an early-stage business, they offer an exciting and unique opportunity for all members of the team to contribute to shaping and growing the company. They operate in a transparent environment in which everyone has a voice, and the chance to make it heard. You will learn a lot from experienced colleagues and undergo training in-house.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!