Credit Specialist - Energy Start-Up
As a Credit Specialist you will be responsible for delivering service excellence to customers, the team and suppliers through conducting credit control activity to help resolve clearing overdue payments. With an overarching company focus on automation and digitization, you’ll also be given the opportunity to contribute to the design and thinking behind innovative technology-lead solutions to prevent these issues from reoccurring.
As a people person you will be instrumental in helping the company achieve their goal of bringing transparency and a customer-orientated approach to a broken industry. You do not need experience in the energy or tech market, but instead be a customer-orientated candidate who wants to get stuck in to a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for personal development.
- Delivery of a service that customers will love!
- End to end credit control duties including the efficient delivery of customer services, liaising with outsource suppliers, billing, metering and payments.
- Opportunities to move towards contributing to the design, thinking and specification of in-house technology to systematise and automate processes.
- As you show initiative and prove yourself within the company, you'll be given opportunities to support the implementation of new projects and processes across the credit control team
- A Graduate (min 2:1) degree in any discipline
- You will be a natural people person able to build trusting relationships
- You will have a high level of emotional intelligence, you will exude compassion and understanding
- You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who will thrive in a complex and constantly evolving environment
- You will have excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills
- You will be a good problem solver who loves a challenge
Training & Development
The company will invest in your professional training and development, providing you with a crash course of all things energy! Prior knowledge of the industry is not essential; you’ll be taught all you need to know. You must be eager to learn and get involved in a variety of different day-to-day roles, and not be restricted by a job description. As is often the case in start-up environments, driven individuals will quickly find themselves rewarded with high levels of responsibility, encouraged to influence and direct vital areas of the business.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!