(based on 47 ratings in 2018)
"A brilliant and friendly firm."
- Trainees are offered challenging and high-quality work from the time they start working.
- People of all levels are approachable and meet for regular social events.
- Many feel that the informal training at the firm is of excellent quality.
- There is a lot of diversity support for LGBT, minorities and women.
- There can be limited choice and transparency regarding seat moves.
- The challenging workload and levels of responsibility can feel overwhelming to some.
- The salary is seen as being low when compared to similar firms.
- Some trainees consider the IT systems to be of lower quality than at other firms.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!