(based on 15 ratings in 2016)
"Innovative, forward-thinking, leaders in the field, growing rapidly."
- The firm has a friendly and social environment with little hierarchy.
- Plenty of feedback is provided by involved mentors.
- The firm is seen as being very strong when it comes to diversity.
- Trainees are given a lot of responsibility and high-quality work early on.
- Some felt that the IT systems were not of a high quality.
- The low intake can lead to pressure for trainees.
- The process for deciding which seats trainees will undertake could be more transparent.
- Some may be disappointed by the lack of secondments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!