(based on 19 ratings in 2017)
"Trying to be compassionate in a commercial setting."
- Trainees are offered challenging and high-quality work from the time they start working.
- People of all levels are approachable and meet for regular social events.
- Many feel that both the formal and informal training are of excellent quality.
- There is a lot of diversity support for LGBT, minorities and people of different religions.
- There is not much information available about pro bono work.
- There can be limited choice and transparency regarding seat moves.
- As the firm is so large, it can feel overwhelming to some.
- The salary is seen as being low when compared to similar firms.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!