HR Summer Placement
We’re currently looking for two hands-on, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are interested in Human Resources to join our HR Shared Service team on a 3-month Summer Placement starting Mid-June.
ISG is a dynamic construction services company, delivering robust and future-proofed places that help people and businesses thrive. Our 2,800 worldwide specialists in fit-out, technology, construction and development deliver not just buildings, but also an exceptional delivery dynamic and strong customer relationships built on mutual trust, collaboration, and open communication. We blend our unparalleled track record, sound processes and proven delivery methods with a fast-paced and agile culture, ensuring we deliver thriving places that are as agile and resilient as their occupants.
The ideal candidate(s) will provide high quality and proactive administrative support to the HRSS team, whilst being calm, thorough, organised, self-managing with proficient IT skills (outlook, word, excel, Adobe). The candidate(s) will need to maintain confidentiality whilst working with sensitive data and employee files. You will be required to provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support for a key, large e-filing project within the HR team. You will gain the understanding of processes and administration within a forever growing and changing company.
- Organizing employee files - scanning and filing
- Transforming hardcopy files to electronic
- Creating/amending new employee files on our HR Document filer system
- Data administration/handling
- Supporting the HRSS team on enquires when needed
- To understand the HRSS processes and documentation required
- To understand the different elements and functions of HR (Training provided)
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
Qualifications and experience
Educated to a College or Sixth Form level.
To apply please send your CV and cover email/letter via the apply by email button.
ISG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.