Graduate trainee 2017
At ISG, we have developed a comprehensive development training programme to kick-start your career at ISG and in the construction industry. We call it Developing Talent, Delivering Futures because we are committed to helping you grow your skills, ambition and capability into a fantastic career. Our programme gives you an exciting insight into the different roles and specialist areas available to you and supports you to develop your own career path.
Whatever your career aspiration, we offer a complete development journey across a range of roles, equipping you with the technical and managerial skills to drive your career forward from day one.
Our two-year graduate programme gives you the experience and skills needed to start a successful career in the industry.
The graduate programme comprises the following:
- A formal training programme covering both behavioural and technical skills from problem solving and team working, to essential health and safety training
- Rotation across core disciplines with the option to add other rotations into your programme
- A structured development record to guide you in the skills and experience you need to gain across the different roles and specialist areas in the industry
- A dedicated supervisor to work with you and support you in completing your development record and gaining the experience you need
- A line manager to support you on each project
- A buddy, from a previous graduate intake to help you settle in
The programme will support you on your journey to assistant manager, allowing you to demonstrate your skills and experience on real projects from day one. You’ll be amazed how quickly you develop your expertise and increase the responsibility you have.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!