Manufacturing Engineering Graduate
Pulses racing. Spines tingling. Throughout our history, our iconic vehicles have delivered some of the most emotive driving experiences on the road. Today, with increasing demand and ever-growing ambition, we’re seeking the next generation of innovators who will capture the hearts and minds of customers in every corner of the world.
Our expanding graduate programme reflect our commitment to finding and developing the future leaders of our business.
What to expect
Innovative and pioneering, since the beginning we’ve been committed to delivering the best manufacturing techniques. Today, revolutionary technologies and innovative lean processes combine to meet our ambitious programme of new models and vehicle lines. From process engineering and powertrain manufacturing to launching new model programmes, and International growth of our production facilities, the scope of Manufacturing is vast and you’ll use your drive to make an impact in a diverse range of areas, including:
- Application of Lean Manufacturing and Design principles in World Class facilities
- Managing the design, development and implementation of new facilities and/or processes for minimum environmental impact
- Supporting supplier selection and vendor management with the opportunity for genuine early responsibility
- Assessing feasibility of designs to suit manufacturing build requirements
- Preparation of costs, budgets and timing plans for large projects, both UK and International
- Co-ordinate the support of Plant Engineering functions with respect to the provision of facilities & utilities
- Determine process capability of processes & equipment, including Dimensional Management applications
- Assessment and feasibility of new Manufacturing facilities, including international assignments
- Production quality planning and analysis
With ongoing support from industry-leading experts and opportunities to gain further skills and professional qualifications (CEng status), you’ll develop the experience and tools to drive Jaguar Land Rover forward in an ever evolving industry.
What you’ll need
Excellence runs throughout our entire business and we expect you to be the same. With an Engineering-based degree at 2:2 level or higher, you’ll have excellent problem-solving skills, sound project management experience and the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Whatever your role, you’ll discover our dedication to developing excellence runs throughout the business. Your innovation and creativity will be challenged every day, as you develop a rigorous and commercially focused approach to your work. And with ongoing support from industry-leading experts, you’ll quickly realise the schemes have been designed to be just as inspiring as the pioneering vehicles you’ll help produce.
As you’d expect from one of the world’s most revered organisations, an outstanding range of rewards and benefits await those who have the vision and drive to continue our global success – including a competitive starting salary. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover an excellent place to start your journey and put your excellence in motion.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!