Emerging Talent Executive
The Emerging Talent Executive reports to the Emerging Talent Acquisition Manager. They will be responsible for coordinating and executing day to day support of campus recruitment activity and ensuring best practice methods and high attention to candidate care at all times.
As Emerging Talent Executive you will be supporting all aspects of the end to end recruitment processes and corresponding marketing strategies
What will you do?
- Support the Marketing attraction strategy for all of JLL’s campus recruitment with the aim of: i) Attracting and recruiting a class of high calibre interns across a range of diversity measures. ii) Attracting and recruiting a class of high calibre graduates with potential to develop into the future leaders of the organisation.
- Take accountability for recruitment of each emerging talent program, specifically focused on the above and also building trusted and long term relationships with hiring stakeholders.
- Accountable for booking all campus activity and campus events - organise and coordinate all Careers Fairs and Campus Presentations including booking of venues and logistics for the graduate recruitment team and the business; represent and promote JLL at fairs and presentations across the UK.
- Accountable for all in house assessment process logistics including room booking and requesting business support.
- Responsible for application screening ensuring consistent and objective evaluation of all candidates.
- Responsible for implementation of social media strategy.
- Timetable and coordinate screening, interview scheduling and assessment centre logistics / expenses; source interviewers and assessors for telephone interviews / assessment centres and all other evaluation activities.
- Facilitate and support the onboarding process for all campus hires.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!