(based on 53 ratings in 2014)
"Fun, challenging and friendly."
- The firm works on a wide range of interesting projects, both large and small
- JLL provide a clear pathway to APC qualification and excellent support through the process
- Senior colleagues are happy to pass on their knowledge and answer any questions
- Outside of work there are many different social clubs and sports teams to get involved in
- The large scale of the organisation can leave some graduates feeling a little anonymous
- There can be a competitive edge amongst employees which will not suit everyone
- Communication from the top to the bottom of the firm could be improved
- Some may find the rotation system can be a little uncertain at times
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!