(based on 20 ratings in 2015)
"An interesting, informative and enjoyable experience."
- Interns feel like a genuine part of the team thanks to the friendly staff and inclusive culture
- Workloads are substantial and interns are kept busy but not overworked
- Supervisors are very willing to help interns and communication across the company is very good
- Interns are able to spend time outside of the office with clients, and have varied responsibilities from day-to-day
- The company is large so some interns may feel overwhelmed
- Interns may wish they were able to experience more departments over the four weeks to gain greater insight into the work of JLL
- Networking and socialising opportunities with staff and other interns could be improved
- Some regional offices could benefit from having two interns at the same time so that workloads can be more consistent
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!