Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day.
We now have over 128’000 employees worldwide with 275 operating companies in over 60 countries.
Johnson & Johnson are...
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company
- The world’s sixth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company
Looking for a graduate role where you’ll be recognised for the value you bring to your work? A place where you can drive your career in a range of flexible directions? Where co-workers share your passion for helping others? Johnson & Johnson are looking for talented graduates to take on full-time roles after graduation. We offer structured on-the-job learning, leadership development opportunities, and managers who are committed to developing the next generation of leaders within our global organization.
The graduate opportunities we have available for 2017 include:
- Engineering Graduate Programmes
- Commercial Marketing Graduate Programme
- Sales and Customer Development Graduate Programme
- IT Graduates - Leadership Development Programme
- Finance Graduates - Leadership Development Programme
We believe in recognizing and rewarding excellence. Our Total Reward package is made up of five main elements – salary, benefits, work/life balance, recognition and learning development. Many of our graduate opportunities boast sponsorship of professionally recognised qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CIPD or CIM. There are also opportunities to participate in 6 weeks training at our head office in New Jersey as well as opportunities to be based abroad in any of our EMEA region countries for 1 year.
- Private healthcare cover
- 25 days holiday per annum plus buy or sell 5 days
- Subsidised or free onsite gym membership
- Attractive savings and offers on Johnson & Johnson products, including contact lenses, consumer goods such as sun creams and free meters to any employees living with diabetes
We take our community responsibilities seriously too. We encourage our employees to involve themselves in community activities, so much so that we allow them to take 5 days each year fully paid to do this. From fund-raising to volunteering, from education to training, we pride ourselves on our reputation as an excellent corporate citizen.
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!
Exclusive interview for The Guardian UK 300 2017/18
I have always known I wanted a business-related career; however, I wasn’t immediately sure of the exact role. I chose marketing, and brand management in particular, because I loved the sound of... Read interview