Sales & Customer Development Graduate Scheme
Customer Development Graduate Programme
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Our Customer Development Graduate role offers you a unique opportunity to develop your skills as a Sales Representative, Account Manager and Category Manager within our consumer business. You will embark on an exciting two year rotational scheme within Customer Development that will give you a unique insight into our Consumer business and set you up for a career within our Customer Development department.
What is Customer Development?
The Customer Development department encompasses sales, in-store marketing, strategy, category management and insights. Overall our key objective is to work closely with our retailers to build and deliver annual plans where our brands help grow their business.
Being part of Customer Development means you’ll have the opportunity to add value quickly as your ideas and efforts are brought to life in-store, online and will have a direct impact on our business performance.
What can you expect from the Graduate Programme?
Year 1: Pharmacy Sales
- Influencing and Educating Pharmacists
- Becoming a partner of choice within pharmacy
- Presenting our product portfolio and plans for the future in call
- Act as a business manager by pursuing territory specific opportunities
- Explore growth opportunities for improving share across the business
Year 2: Category Management
- Conducting business analysis and competitor tracking
- Provide actionable insights and practical distribution, shelf and merchandising solutions to our retailers
- Involvement in brand strategy planning
- Supporting the business internally during annual business planning
Year 1 – Field sales role in dedicated region of the UK (candidates must be willing to relocate during the first year of the rotation) The available opportunities are:
1. South West
2. East Anglia
3. North East
Year 2 – Maidenhead, Berkshire
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!