Sales & Customer Development Graduate
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Our Customer Development Graduate role offers you a unique opportunity to develop your skills as a Sales Representative, Account Manager and Category Manager within our consumer business. You will embark on an exciting two year rotational scheme within Customer Development that will give you a unique insight into our Consumer business and set you up for a career within our Customer Development department.
What is Customer Development?
The Customer Development department encompasses sales, in-store marketing, strategy, category management and insights. Overall our key objective is to work closely with our retailers to build and deliver annual plans where our brands help grow their business.
Being part of Customer Development means you’ll have the opportunity to add value quickly as your ideas and efforts are brought to life in-store, online and will have a direct impact on our business performance.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with valued J&J customers
- Presenting our current product portfolio and plans for the future to customers
- Planning & execution of promotional strategies
- Regular store visits
- Formulating strategies for each brand alongside the Marketing team
- Carrying out business planning such as forecasting
- Conducting business analysis and competitor tracking
- Planning and executing in-store events
- Involvement in brand strategy planning
What we’re looking for?
At J&J we look for passionate individuals who can understand how to best collaborate with people to build great working relationships. Working in an environment that’s constantly changing; you need to show that you can be a flexible and adaptable team player. Coupled with this we look for the following key skills:
- Strong analytical & organisational skills
- Excellent communicator with effective influencing skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of tenacity
Requirements of the role
- A recognised degree qualification at a 2:1 or above.
- Minimum of 300 UCAS points
- Right to live and work in the UK for the full duration of the role
- Full, clean driving licence that permits you to drive in the UK
- Willingness to relocate for first year of programme
- Ability to pass the PAGB Professional Learning Programme within 2 years
The assessment centre for this role will take place on 5th December 2018
Please note this role will close for applications on the 15th November 2018