(based on 5 ratings in 2017)
"A company who really cares about their people."
- Graduates are excited by the range of projects and the level of responsibility they receive.
- The company is flexible with working hours, meaning that graduates can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Managers are easily accessible and very supportive of graduates' development and progression.
- The culture is friendly and open-door, with lots of teamwork across departments.
- Some graduates would like more interaction with other offices.
- The pharmaceutical industry has a lot of processes that can slow work down.
- Some offices could do with a refurbishment.
- There are limited opportunities for international travel.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!