(based on 14 ratings in 2016)
"Challenging, experienced, technically-oriented!"
- Graduates are excited by the range of projects and the level of responsibility they receive.
- The company is flexible with working hours meaning that graduates can maintain a good work/life balance.
- Managers are easily accessible and very supportive of graduates' development and progression.
- The culture is friendly and open-door with lots of teamwork across departments.
- Some found that the early training was a lot to take on at once.
- Graduates could have more interaction with other graduates at different offices.
- It may take time for graduates to get set up on internal IT and HR systems.
- The pharmaceutical industry has a lot of processes that can slow work down.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!