(based on 10 ratings in 2015)
"The company is supportive and dynamic."
- Graduates are given responsibility across a range of exciting projects
- The company is flexible with working hours which means that graduates can maintain a good work/life balance
- Managers are easily accessible and very supportive of graduates' development and progression
- The culture is friendly and community-focused, with lots of teamwork and collaboration across departments
- There could be a little more on the job training throughout the graduate programme
- Offices are not always situated in highly desirable locations
- Graduates could have more interaction with other graduates working across Johnson & Johnson as a whole
- It may be difficult for graduates to get to grips with internal IT and HR systems at first
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!