(based on 8 ratings in 2018)
"Really inspiring and a fabulous opportunity."
- A degree of flexibility is allowed regarding working hours to help maintain a good work/life balance.
- The offices are nice with a subsidised Costa and canteen as well as an on-site gym.
- The work and responsibility given to interns increases as they gain experiences.
- Both training and development are seen as being good and managers are accessible.
- It can be hard for interns to meet living expenses if they rely on the remuneration.
- There’s a lack of cross-departmental working.
- Interns have to carry out purchase orders, which is a dull and time-consuming task.
- Some interns felt that their personal goals could have been focused on more.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!