JM Graduate Programme - Science
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities to join the Science stream of our Graduate Programme in the UK. The Programme will help you fulfill your ambition for rapid professional progression and future leadership roles. Research & Development is at the core of everything JM - over £200m was invested last year. Our science sets us apart from the competition, drives sustainability and sets the pace for innovation across the company. As a Science Graduate, you will have the opportunity to work in different technology centres within our various businesses, where you will work alongside our experts to broaden your skill set as you help our products reach their market.
Our programme consists of three 8-month rotations in different locations within the UK and across business sectors. Each placement will be carefully planned to develop your skills and understanding of the various sectors in our company. The program is robust and challenging, but we believe strongly in mentoring and coaching partnerships and you will receive plenty of support and expert career advice along the way. You will also participate in substantive training and development opportunities to assist you in building the critical skills needed as future leaders in the workplace.
Our strength lies in diversity – of our people, our business and the opportunities we offer. No two career paths are the same; as part of this programme, you’ll forge a journey with JM that reflects your strengths, interests and passion. And we’ll support you every step of the way.
We'll challenge you - but you'll be well rewarded. We offer a highly competitive salary and bonus structure coupled with market leading benefits.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- A degree, masters or PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science.
- Minimum 2.1 required, coupled with a strong academic track record
- Must be mobile and willing to relocate within the UK to facilitate placement rotations over a period of two years.
- Demonstrated leadership skills essential; must be adaptable, strive for excellence and demonstrate a positive attitude in the face of adversity
- Strong interpersonal skills a must, coupled with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships to achieve results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!