Production Control Assistant
We have a great opportunity for enthusiastic, experienced and passionate individuals to join our talented Production and Supply Chain Team.
The Production Control Assistant will support the Brimsdown Manufacturing operation in ensuring effective performance in the areas of sample and inventory control, Schedule Adherence and customer satisfaction. Through the disciplined operation of production control processes and systems.
A significant aspect of the role is the expediting, prioritisation and communication of priorities.
- Adhere to any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of self, staff and visitors
- Develop a sound understanding of the production processes and build strong relationships with the operations team
- Expedite, prioritise and communicate work to ensure outstanding customer performance and conformance with the production plan
- Carry out inventory cycle counts, identification of inventory errors and support the implementation of corrective actions
- Understand and support the operation of the sample control and administration processes
- Support the implementation and operation of production control systems, maintain data accuracy through transaction audit, identification of errors and support the implementation of corrective actions
- To be trained and capable of operating a variety of production control tasks in support of the Refining Production Control team
- To participate in the organisation and control of the Annual Physical Stock Take
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Graduate diploma or equivalent qualification/experience
- Experience in a Production control or inventory control role
- Knowledge and experience of supply chain methodologies
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills, computer skills including Word, Excel, VBA, SharePoint and SAP
- Display a high level of due diligence with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and function well as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative with a positive and professional attitude
- Communicate effectively from within a proactive management team
- Resilience to work under sustained pressure
- Demonstrable strong health & safety awareness
Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least 3 months.
How to apply
Internal applicants should advise their line manager before applying. If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online.
Candidates will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!