Training System Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Training Systems Administrator to join our Learning and Development Team in Royston.
The successful candidate will be supporting our Training Systems Specialist in the implementation and maintenance of an accurate and robust Learning Management System. This enables us to prove that our staff are safe and competent to complete their jobs and allows our managers to effectively manage their employees and their development.
This post offers the opportunity to expand your technical, business analysis, project management and training skills, while working within a busy and dynamic team.
- Do all basic entry and maintenance of all user information for the system
- Deal with all basic user queries (e.g. resetting passwords, access problems)
- Create links and items on the system
- Process certificates and rosters to ensure the system is accurate & up to date
- Create basic material for the LMS system
- Audit and uploads historical records
- Runs user LMS inductions
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience of working with and managing large volumes of data
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Ability to work with Success Factors HR systems, data and statistical analysis
- Skilled and confident communicator who can clearly present ideas and solutions
- Resilience to work under sustained pressure
- Strong attention to detail
The incumbent will be expected to work at both the Royston and Brimsdown sites as required.
How to apply
Internal applicants should advise their line manager before applying If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online.
Candidate will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!