(based on 22 ratings in 2016)
"High quality of work and clients, high level of responsibilities, high expectations."
- The non-rotational structure of the training contract results in a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Trainees are able to join a project at the start and see it all the way to its conclusion.
- Mentors take their roles seriously and dedicate a lot of time to helping out trainees.
- The salary for trainees is at the higher end of the profession.
- The unique structure of the training contract may not be suited to everyone.
- Trainees have to source their own work, which can lead to fluctuating and unpredictable workloads.
- There could be more frequent feedback for trainees to ensure they are developing properly.
- If you’re not used to managing your own workload, you may end up with competing deadlines.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!