(based on 27 ratings in 2018)
"Challenging, engaging, motivating and exciting."
- The non-rotational structure of the training contract results in a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Trainees are given high-quality work and feel they are entrusted with more responsibility than peers at other firms.
- There is a very flat hierarchy and a welcoming and cooperative culture.
- The salary is very competitive and among the highest in the City.
- The unique structure of the training contract may not be suited to everyone.
- Trainees have to source their own work, which can lead to fluctuating and unpredictable workloads.
- There could be more frequent feedback for trainees to ensure that they are developing properly.
- Some trainees feel that there could be more detailed information about specific departmental vacancies on qualification.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!