We are a global, independent design agency and we're on a mission to get brands noticed and chosen. We opened in 1990 with 9 people and now employ over 240 across our London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai studios. We help our clients to identify what makes a brand special and express that through charismatic design. Our broad portfolio includes such famous names as M&M’s, Budweiser, Heinz, McVitie’s, Tropicana, Stella Artois and Courvoisier amongst others.
Describing an Account Executive in a nutshell. Tricky job. But we’ve got a word count and you’ve got an attention-span so let’s give it a go:
Juggler, nurturer, energizer, planner, problem-solver, promoter, confidante, communicator extraordinaire…
With all these tools in your box, you’ll help us to create exceptional client relationships whilst working with some of the world’s most iconic, charismatic and loved brands.
But you won’t be in this alone.
Your role will be as a key part of a team that helps brands identify what makes them unique, ownable and unmistakable.
You’ll then capture this strategic thinking forward and use it to inspire and drive creative design solutions that come to life on-shelf, on-line, and beyond.
As you support and manage projects from the initial brief to final production, you’ll find yourself in the unique position of working with every department in our agency. So if you’re a people-person, you’ll be our kind of person.
Based in our studio in London, you’ll be surrounded by passion, creativity, drive and dedication to delivering design work of the highest calibre.
And because we’re a community, not just a company, we’ll train and support your growth as you come to master:
- Building partnerships with clients to understand their brands,
- Brief-writing that inspires the whole creative team,
- Building and delivering client presentations with the design team to deliver exceptional creative solutions which are strategically sound,
- Exploring and evaluating our brands, helping to inform briefs and inspire creative and update the team on new and exciting developments in the industry and consumer trends,
- Reviewing and evaluating creative work throughout the project journey to ensure alignment to the brief,
- Working with the production team to bring design concepts to life,
- Creating project budgets and time plans, and being responsible for managing these throughout,
- Delivering projects with positivity and passion,
- And plenty more to boot.
In essence, you will become a brand guardian and a strategic partner to our clients, working alongside some of the most talented designers in the world. It doesn't matter if your degree has nothing to do with design or business: some of our Account Managers have degrees in Marketing, Politics, French, English and Business Studies. The thing they all have in common is a passion for good design, and you too will have to inspire it, sell it and sometimes fight for it. If you believe in the power of design and want to work in a fast paced creative environment then we look forward to hearing from you.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!