(based on 12 ratings in 2017)
"Inclusive and striving towards the future."
- The company is very supportive across all levels including senior management.
- New employees in some business areas (such as markets) are sent on a six-week training course in New York, which is very popular.
- Hours are seen as being very fair and flexible for the industry.
- Graduate employees feel that the salary offered by the company is incredibly competitive.
- While work varies, there are inevitably admin tasks in every role.
- The size of the company means it can be hard to avoid bureaucracy.
- Some feel that it can be hard to know where they fit in such a large company.
- The pay process could be more transparent.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!