(based on 3 ratings in 2017)
"Challenging but both enjoyable and rewarding."
- Interns work together in a supportive environment as part of a strong team.
- A lot of training is provided both at the beginning of the internship and during it.
- The remuneration is seen as being very competitive.
- Hours are expected to be long and can involve weekend work.
- There can be a lot of competition to stand out.
- Some would like a greater number of rotations.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!