Kantar Worldpanel Graduate Roles
Get ahead with one of the UK’s best graduate employers
Looking to kick-start your career? Kantar Worldpanel are global experts in shoppers’ behaviour, utilising the power of data, analytics and insight to provide companies and organisations with tailored, insight-led solutions. With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500 and services that span over 60 countries, we’ve helped our clients get results in markets as diverse as FMCG, fashion, telecommunications, entertainment and many more – and we’re looking for graduates to help us keep up the good work.
If you’ve got drive, ambition and a desire to learn, you could secure a place at one of the Sunday Times’ Top 100 Companies 2015 and the 2016 Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award winner. Working in one of our graduate roles, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to help us continue giving our clients a competitive advantage.
Experience an incredible introduction to the industry
As a Kantar Worldpanel graduate, you’ll have the chance to develop your skills and do meaningful, impactful work from the get-go. We’ll build your FMCG knowledge, encourage you to build relationships within the company and with our clients and teach you how to use our tools to analyse data, develop insights and create presentations that effectively communicate advice and enable clients to make inspired decisions.
On the programme, you’ll:
- Complete a two-week induction that’ll help you hit the ground running
- Complete a comprehensive training programme that paves the way for a fantastic career
- Gain first-class commercial experience and have the chance to work with some top brands
- Have the opportunity to present your ideas and experiences to senior management
- Have access to accelerated career paths and the opportunity to progress in the company
- Be given the opportunity expand your skills and shape the direction of your development
What we’re looking for
- Applicants must have a 2:2 degree or above
- Grade B and above in Maths and English at GCSE
- Accomplished analytic skills and a capable conceptual thinker
- Confident handling and interpreting numerical data
- Genuine interest in understanding consumer behaviour and our clients’ markets
- Enthusiastic communication skills, with a desire to share and discuss ideas
Interested? Apply now for your chance to work with Kantar Worldpanel.
Kantar Wordpanel is part of Kantar – one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!