(based on 9 ratings in 2018)
"The firm is growing, and a leader, yet it is friendly and approachable...."
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- Workloads can be variable so there may be very quiet periods.
- Some trainees would like more control over the seats they want to take.
- Salaries are not seen as being particularly competitive compared to other firms.
- Departments are based across different offices, meaning your options are limited by where you work.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!