(based on 18 ratings in 2015)
"A hard-working, but friendly and social firm."
- Work given to trainees is of a very high quality and includes a good amount of client contact
- Trainees have the freedom to manage their own case loads and hours
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work
- Retention at Kennedys is very high - the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible
- Initially, working in an open-plan office can be a little distracting
- Salaries at regional offices could be more competitive
- There could be more IT training when joining a new department
- Integration could be improved between teams at the firm as they can feel like totally separate entities
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!