(based on 10 ratings in 2017)
"A hard-working, but friendly and social firm."
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- Some feel that recent expansion means that the firm’s focus is divided.
- There isn’t a lot of pro bono work on offer.
- Salaries are not seen as being competitive compared to other firms.
- There could be more transparency around seat choices.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!