(based on 16 ratings in 2016)
"A hard-working, but friendly and social firm."
- Work given to trainees is of a high quality and includes a good amount of client contact.
- Hours are considered very reasonable for the industry and allow a good work/life balance.
- The firm's friendly atmosphere makes it an enjoyable place to work.
- Retention at Kennedys is very high as the firm aims to keep as many trainees as possible.
- Salaries at regional offices could be more competitive.
- Formal training is limited, though there is more focus on informal training.
- There’s isn’t a lot of pro bono work on offer.
- There could be more interaction between trainees early on.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!