Kerry Group is a world leader in food and beverage. Kerry Group has 23,000 employees globally, 15,000 products and revenues of €6.4billion.
Our business is comprised of 2 divisions:
Taste & Nutrition
We think of ourselves as the Taste & Nutrition company. We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours. Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions.
We produce own and customer branded meals, meats and snacking and dairy. We have an incredible heritage and amazing brands with an exciting growth agenda including international. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by 60 m people every day.
What We Offer
- We offer our Graduates a permanent job from the outset.
- We also support your career development through our Graduate Development Programme.
Our Programme follows the 70:20:10 development model:
- 70% of your learning takes place on the job through projects, rotations and being granted responsibility early in your career;
- 20% comes from the support you receive from your manager and your mentor who is a senior leader in Kerry.
- 10% comprises a personal leadership programme run in conjunction with a leading Executive Education school