Graduate Opportunities in Accounting & Finance
Finance sits at the heart of Kerry Group, impacting every division of our business and helping us deliver our strategy and vision. All Finance graduates are encouraged to study towards a CIMA or ACCA qualification and receive a generous study package including financial assistance and study leave.
As graduate accountants at Kerry Group you will work with key players in the business from the outset. Within months of your start, you’ll be participating in planning and forecasting meetings, conducting investment analysis, preparing management accounts and maintaining budgetary controls.
As an integral part of our business you will gradually take on more extensive responsibilities and become involved in matters of strategic importance. When your own analysis allows you to spot emerging trends, you’ll be expected to identify and implement the right solutions. Past graduates have progressed to Financial Controller positions responsible for profit centres within four years of joining.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Accounting & Finance (or Business with at least an accounting module)
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- History of high achievement and delivery
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Happy to relocate across UK, Ireland and Europe as needed
- Desire to complete a professional qualification (CIMA or ACCA)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!