Graduate Programme – Engineering roles
Engineering Graduates in Kerry play a key role in helping the business achieve optimum efficiency in our production processes. Engineering Graduate roles require excellent problem solving skills, project management skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Kerry Group engineering graduates are involved in production, learning about the processes and machinery, which involves spending time on the production line, getting involved in solving line breakdown problems and specific pieces of machinery, as well as on-going maintenance. As you settle in, you’ll familiarise yourself with the wider engineering issues surrounding production and optimum business efficiency.
With continued development will come greater responsibility and within six months you could be in charge of your own team of maintenance engineers.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar degree
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- History of high achievement and delivery
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Real understanding and desire to work in manufacturing environment
- Happy to relocate across UK, Ireland and Europe as needed
- We are looking for several candidates who can speak English as well as another European Language ideally French, Italian or Polish
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!