Graduate Opportunities in HR
As a HR graduate at Kerry Group you’ll be encouraged to develop generalist skills, covering employee relations, recruitment and learning and development. Your role will be of a highly varied nature, with duties ranging from supporting line managers with disciplinary and grievance issues to advising on best practice policies such as maternity leave, employee engagement and benefits.
In order to aid your development as your career progresses you may be invited to support other areas of the business with projects, from graduate recruitment to organisational development. On completion of the graduate programme you will be encouraged to study towards your CIPD, receiving a generous study package including financial assistance and study leave.
Graduates in HR at Kerry Group are an essential part of the business and assuming that you complete your training successfully, you can expect to progress rapidly to location and departmental management positions.
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 2:1 degree with HR related subjects
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- History of high achievement and delivery
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Happy to relocate across UK, Ireland and Europe as needed
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!