Graduate Opportunities in Operations
Kerry Group’s multi-site production facilities offer Operations Graduates a dynamic environment in which to gain valuable experience running your own production line and being responsible for people management, raw materials, quality and costs. The pace is fast and within six months you could be in charge of your own production team.
Every day you’ll face a new set of challenges. Your area and plant equipment will need to be checked and tested. You will need to meet with your line manager to discuss staffing, efficiency and yield issues, all the while you will need to ensure your team knows exactly what is required and constantly monitor and motivate them.
Our manufacturing sites are located across the UK, Ireland and Europe including in Burton, Attleborough, Hyde, Charleville and Ossett to name a few.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Production Management, Engineering, Science, Business or similar
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- History of high achievement and delivery
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Real understanding and desire to work in manufacturing environment
- Happy to relocate across UK, Ireland and Europe as needed
- We are looking for several candidates who can speak a second language, preferably Polish, French, Italian or any other European language.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!