Commercial (Sales, Marketing & Category Management) Graduate Programme
You will learn how to strengthen Kerry’s customer relationships through superior customer service. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of consumer preferences and customer requirements and play a key role in partnering with our R&D teams in creating unique solutions to meet our customer’s needs. This provides an unparalleled opportunity to develop quickly across all aspects of sales management.
Marketing and Category Management graduates will be involved in analysing and interpreting information from various sources, or making recommendations following visits to stores, customers or production sites. The food retail market moves fast, so every day brings a new set of challenges and opportunities, whether it’s consumer research, product range review or briefing a design agency on a new packaging design.
Your role will certainly be varied and will allow you the opportunity to manage your own projects from a very early stage. We will provide you with the skills you need to determine your own development and career path.
With our on-the-job training and development Sales and Marketing graduates can aim to manage key brands, accounts and territories within just five years.
Who we are looking for
• Minimum 2:1 degree in Marketing, Business, PR or similar
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• History of high achievement and delivery
• Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills
• Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
• Happy to relocate across UK, Ireland and Europe as needed
• We are looking for several candidates who can speak a second European language, preferably German, Polish, French or Italian.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!