Graduate Opportunities in Supply Chain
As a Supply Chain graduate, you will play an essential role in internal coordination between production, finance, and purchasing and customer service, to ensure the operation is able to meet customers’ demands through efficient balance of materials and the finished goods supply chain.
You’ll assist with the management of the Supply Chain team, improving its effectiveness by implementing relevant supply chain principles, and challenging current practices.
You will also have the opportunity to work on projects to ensure best practice Supply Chain roll out, while contributing to further site wide challenges and other initiatives that have impact on Supply Chain across the business.
Previous graduates in Supply Chain have progressed into Supply Chain Management, Operations Management and Purchasing Management.
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum 2:1 degree in Business, Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• History of high achievement and delivery
• Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills
• Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
• Happy to relocate across UK, Ireland and Europe as needed
• We are looking for several candidates who can speak a second European language, preferably Danish, Polish, French or Italian.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!