Kerry Taste & Nutrition 2019 Customer Care Graduate
We are Kerry, the Taste & Nutrition company.
We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours. Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know–how to replace the "baddies" in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
As a Customer Care Graduate you will have first-hand exposure to our key global customers which will build a great platform for a successful career in Kerry.
The Customer Care Graduate acts as the key contact between the customer and the company and will manage customer requirements, (both internal and external) and will direct their efforts to maximise the overall customer experience. You will be required to perform at a high level by demonstrating excellent service performance acumen and skills.
You will assist in the identification of improvement opportunities through Lean principles, and will work across multiple teams to provide effortless customer experience which includes challenging current practices and procedures. You will also have the opportunity to lead and participate in projects to ensure best practice in a customer care environment. You will be supported to deliver excellent customer service through our psychology and language of service training.
- Responsible for all aspects of account management, administration, account queries and sales support / business development for your customers;
- Manage relationships and regular interaction with our global clients and provide support to relevant commercial teams;
- Act as a key business partner for relevant partner functions;
- Participation and lead key projects relevant to the Customer Care function;
- Provide solutions, assist in implementation of change & improvements in the Customer Care Team;
- Support the Customer Care Management and Project Team in the development of the Customer Care organisation;
- Inform and assist in the development and implementation of improved ways of working, new processes and policies within the new Customer Care organisation;
- To carry out proactive work to assist in enhancing the customer experience for our customers, implement action plans to address areas of improvement or opportunity;
- Manage service issues ensuring they do not arise by clarifying customer requests. Managing expectations, by determining the cause, seeking solutions and escalating appropriately;
- Gain up-to-date knowledge of client’s business, relevant products, the market, processes and suppliers;
- Represent Customer Care in cross functional meetings and projects;
- Undertake customer visits, presentations and face to face meetings;
- Remain fully flexible to meet business requirements and demands.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 degree preferably in Business, Management, Marketing, Food Business, Supply Chain or Food Science
- Fluency in a second European language, preferably German, French or Spanish
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement.
Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do. You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas. And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our current CEO joined us as a grad.
How far will you go?