Kerry Taste & Nutrition 2019 ICT Graduate
We are Kerry, the Taste & Nutrition company
We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours. Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know–how to replace the "baddies" in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
ICT in Kerry is a global function with a presence in almost all our worldwide locations. The ICT function adds value to Kerry by delivering innovative solutions using world class software packages and the latest technology.
We work across every function, so our graduates need to be quick learners who can understand business process and how technology can be applied to address gaps or optimize a process. With the scale of the organization and the ambitious growth targets, we always have a large number of projects running in parallel across the globe. It’s key that our graduates can work well in teams, but are also ready to step up and take the lead with their peers both inside and outside ICT. If you want to learn the latest technology, see how a world leading organization is run and have what it takes to consistently deliver project after project, then ICT could be the career for you!
We are looking for smart, innovative and collaborative Graduates to work across business analyst, technical delivery and development, and infrastructure roles. Candidates will be matched to roles that best suit their abilities. However, within Kerry we work with our graduates to help them develop a full set of skills to become leaders within ICT and Kerry during their careers.
- As an ICT Graduate, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of roles. Responsibilities will vary depending on the role but may include:
- Working with our users to define initial requirements, through interviews, workshops, etc;
- Liaising with business users at various levels of seniority and at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Finding solutions for problems;
- Preparing business cases for proposing one solution over another;
- Working with software vendors and other service providers to resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Managing projects through the entire project lifecycle;
- Taking ownership for the delivery of solutions to our users.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 2:1 degree in ICT, Business Information Systems, Business, Management or a related discipline
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Have a structured approach in delivering processes, procedures and guidelines
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do. You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas. And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our current CEO joined us as a grad.
How far will you go?