Graduate - Finance
Kier Group is the UK’s leading construction business, shaping your world for a sustainable and positive future within the built environment. We seek enthusiastic, collaborative and forward-thinking graduates to join us on our esteemed Graduate Development Programme.
Make the journey to Kier to receive industry-leading mentorship and support, the opportunity to work on hugely notable, cutting-edge projects, and leave a legacy by developing your practical and theoretical knowledge surrounded by industry experts.
Where you’ll work:
You’ll have the opportunity to work within our central Group Finance functions and our operational business units across the UK within Kier, namely Building UK, Infrastructure & Utilities, Highways, KWS, Living and Property.
What you’ll do:
As a Group Finance team member, you’ll rotate throughout the departments, gaining an understanding of Finance function and how they operate throughout the Group. You’ll work alongside, and be mentored by, strategic and operational Finance professionals across each business, touching areas such as financial planning, analysis and business strategy to accounting, tax and treasury. In addition to learning essential Finance skills, you will develop key business skills including leadership, project management and support in achieving CIMA qualification in order to become a well-rounded Finance professional. From there you’ll have the chance to continue your career path with Kier in your chosen Finance discipline.
What you’ll receive and achieve:
- A professional body mentor, dedicated to you individually.
- A committed and structured learning programme, with regular assessments.
- A social atmosphere where you’ll build relationships throughout the business.
- Practical, on the job training within your team of industry experts.
- Shadow multiple teams and achieve a rounded view of your desired discipline.
- Become part of some of the UK’s most high-profile projects.
- An honest work/life balance.
- Responsibility for your own achievements, taking control of project elements.
- Progression into the business to secure your future career.
- Support in achieving your CIMA qualification.
- Highly competitive salary and company car.
- Start your pension with our scheme (up to 7.5% matched).
- Two exclusive share options.
- 26 days’ + 8 bank holidays.
- Kier Awards –be part of our annual award scheme. You could be our next ‘Rising Star’!
- Kier Rewards – get rewards and cash back to book your holidays and shop online
What you need to qualify:
We look for those who embody our company ethos, whilst academically you’ll have completed your degree (or about to), on course to achieve a 2.1 or above in a Finance related discipline.
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!