2019 Industrial Placement - Marketing & Communications
We are currently recruiting talented undergraduate students seeking a 12 month Marketing & Communications Industrial Placement to start in August 2019.
The marketing and communications department consists of Internal Communications, PR & Media and Marketing. You will be working within the broader marcomms team and will be working closely with people from all around the business. In the role you will be exposed to the full marketing mix including communications learning practical skills whilst at the same time as working for a FSTE250 large B2B/B2C brand. You will work closely with market managers, marketing executives, digital, events, business leads and other function heads (PR/Internal communication).
What you need to qualify:
- We look for those who embody our company ethos
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Project Management skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- The ability to think on your feet and 'roll up your sleeves' when needed
- Work proactively with a keen interest in devolving their careers within the Industry
- Live the Kier values, collaborative, forward thinking and enthusiastic
- Academically you’ll on course to achieve a 2.1 or above on an English, History, Marketing, Communications or Digital related programme.
- You should be required to complete a 12 month Industrial Placement as part of your degree
What you’ll receive and achieve:
- A social atmosphere where you’ll build relationships throughout the business
- Practical, on the job training within your team of industry experts
- Become part of some of the UK’s most high-profile projects
- A commitment to support a reasonable work life balance
- Responsibility for your own achievements, taking control of project elements
We are excited to receive your application so please review our roles and apply online as soon as possible. Our recruiters take the time and effort to read through each application thoroughly and appreciate your interest in our opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.